How To Use
Getting to know your TOKII…
TOKII is the first and only toothbrush in the world with a telescopically attached tongue scraper that stands elegantly on a Hygienic Holder.
The uniquely designed bristles are made from Activated Bamboo Charcoal (ABC) that facilitates teeth whitening & removal of plaque. The attached scraper removes debris formed from eating and drinking that convert to harmful bacteria that get deposited on the tongue leading to bad breath.
Here is how you use your TOKII once you remove it from the box
Turn TOKII around, press the locking clip with your thumb and pull the scraper out to full extension with the other hand until you hear a click sound that locks the clip in place.
Brush your teeth & clean the bristles. Once you’re done, here’s how the scraper works
Turn the TOKII around and flip it upside down with bristles facing down & outward.
Lower your face into the sink; Stick your tongue out as much as you can. Put the TOKII Scraper inside the mouth with bearable pressure pull it in a downward motion to remove the deposit from the tongue into the sink.
Rinse the scraper under warm or hot water after each pull till clean. Repeat step 4 about 5-6 times till the tongue feels clean. Rinse your mouth thoroughly.
Press the clip with your thumb and push the TOKII scraper back into the groove, clicking it back to position. Place it back on the holder as in fig. 1a.
Start your morning with TOKII freshness and tidy the tongue and teeth with TOKII before you sleep.
Guidelines For Maximum Effectiveness of TOKII TONGUE SCRAPER FOR FIRST TIME USERS
- Gently insert the scraper in your mouth until it reaches the middle of the tongue. Apply medium pressure and Slowly pull the TOKII scraper downward to the tip of the tongue.
- Feel and test the sensitive spots by scraping lightly. Start from farther back in the mouth to get used to the sensation.
- Always go from inward to outward in the mouth to remove the unwanted deposits.
- Use medium bearable pressure & repeat 5-6 times.
- If the scraper gets tight and jammed over time, use warm running water in the groove and extend it out gently.
- Keep your TOKII clean before and after each use to maintain oral hygiene.
Not meant for children less than 12 years of age without parental supervision. Mishaps that occur in absence of a parent and /or without following the instructions properly is not the responsibility of TOKII manufacturer or seller.